"Education is a business which enables a person to distinguish between right & wrong ."

Tuesday, August 25, 2020

Wishing a “Happy Birthday”. E-mail.

Write an email to your friend wishing her “Happy Birthday”.

From: labonno123@gmail.com

To: tania123@gmail.com

Subject : Wishing a “Happy Birthday”.

At first, take my cordial love to you and your beautiful family. I am very glad to know that you are going to observe your 14th birthday. This is the day when you was born and made a smile to your parents. I wish you a ” Happy Birthday” from the core of my heart. I wish I could be present in your birthday party. During this day, you will be a celebrity because everyone’s attention will be paid to you. I want to see that shiny star on your birthday.

No more today . Take care of yourself and your family.

Your ever,

Labonno

2 comments:

A School Library

A library a store house of knowledge. It is a apart and parcel of an educational institution. We have a big library in our school building....